Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can I Use A Premium Key With A Professional Disc I Can't Install Anything On My Computer! PLEASE HELP!?

I can't install anything on my computer! PLEASE HELP!? - can i use a premium key with a professional disc

I am using Windows Vista Home Premium. I had my laptop since Christmas, and I have no problem exists. I was always install normally able to. There are one or two days, held computer is suddenly able to install anything. When I put on a disk or use the tools of the devil, asks with an option to the file setup.exe is run, then if I can, but when I click it happened, nothing. There is not even an error message. I just checked the Task Manager, and it seems that not even setup.exe.

I tried System Restore, but said it was a mistake, and that nothing had changed. I deleted everything in the Program Files / Common Files / InstallShield / Professional / implementation file, as suggested by another site, and in fact MAto climb something. In fact, sometimes the screen does not come to install, I enter the key, and ask if I want to install ... but when I press it, he stops. I was told to disable all startup programs and click the right mouse button and select "Run as administrator". Nothing happens. I ran Norton Anti-virus and found no viruses, "What shall I do?!?

3 comments:

n8h said...

Unfortunately, there is not much you can do

I have a Dell Inspiron 1720 and the same problem happened to me. not be allowed to be installed, so I tried to uninstall some things and it will not work well

1 of 2 things, then it happened:
1. Motherboard shorted on the hard disk when he fell ill
2. short drive from the motherboard, which is wrong

Anyway, I lost my laptop

You are the best to make themselves immediately to get the diagnosis and to try to save his team before it's too late

mommy_ch... said...

You can e-mail to my husband, hes a very good High-Tech-jaytee801@hotmail.com

Teh Tarik said...

Hurry up and save your important files.

Post a Comment