Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Xv700 Carburetor Setting How To My '84 Yamaha Virago Xv700 Runs On Prime, Skips And Misses On "on".?

My '84 Yamaha Virago xv700 runs on prime, skips and misses on "on".? - xv700 carburetor setting how to

It seems that my Virago is a problem that was temporarily running in a cyclinder. I replaced the flush valve (new Oldstock OEM) replaces a lot of fuel and vacuum lines, and only moved and rebuilt the carburetor.
It starts today (thanks to boat in the past year grinding), but sometimes run on a cyclinder. Sometimes this will be resolved, but I suspect that is the case, first, at least in the square. However, I am not entirely convinced that there is a fuel problem.

Has anyone ever seen a bike that sometimes a single cylinder, through the replacement of the son of ignition coils, etc. has been established

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment