Saturday, January 30, 2010

Atm Charged Twice Are ATM Fees Charged By Stores Subject To Sales Tax?

Are ATM fees charged by stores subject to sales tax? - atm charged twice

I have my bank card in a restaurant. They explained that it only ATMs, tore the check in increments of $ 20.00 and there was a fee of $ 1.00. I agreed. Later, I realized at the reception, which is also responsible for the tax rate. (My bank charges me also costs a few dollars.) Is it clear to me that only 8 cents, but it seems to be wrong. We left.

4 comments:

STEVEN F said...

I suspect that he had lied in the first place. And that's just the history of this works if you use your card to withdraw money from an ATM and the money as payment. This would be debited with the PIN and the fee from the ATM of your account. They could be taxed if they tried.

gpatrick... said...

How can an entrepreneur to run it in an ATM? Is this a real ATM, that such a violation of the law or its suppliers distributors agreement.

When a point of sale terminals. To pay the broker a fee of $ 1.00 and your bank a fee for using your debit as a PIN fee.

However, if the device point of sale is registered by an ATM. You must enter your bank is not an ATM was used.

Some states add sales tax on service fees.

Some ATMs will also be more tax when you buy a machine.

Here is a link showing a few photos of a POS device.

tom f said...

You can no taxes on this topic. However, I suspecdt that inadvertent.

tom f said...

You can no taxes on this topic. However, I suspecdt that inadvertent.

Post a Comment