Monday, January 4, 2010

Leonardo Collection Porcelain Leonardo Collection Porcelain Doll...?

Leonardo Collection Porcelain Doll...? - leonardo collection porcelain

Hello,


I do not know many of these dolls and I had it for a while.

It is looking for a very large and heavy, beautiful doll. If you hold your hand, it is very difficult! It is a whole life "baby-size.

It has the best plan short black hair, and the actual length of lashes tangible.

It has Japanese garments of the most impressive I've seen. It's gold / black and yellow satin, demand is consistent and has very little Japanese satin boots. It also has a satin bow in her hair and clothes are very well done and embroidery.

It has no marks / Tears / scratches and is in perfect condition. I searched the Internet and not really able to find a way at all, she is beautiful.

It also comes with a Japanese silk cushions to sit on:)

Can someone tell me how many would be worth?

Thank you!

2 comments:

Ca said...

Leonardo dolls are mass-produced manufactured so that the value of libraries decline over the years come.They are also quite affordable for most people, vary in price, but the most expensive I saw was about 20 d to 30 pounds sterling. I have a few, but some have donations to charities and her family has needed the space.
Take a look on eBay to see if to compare it.

Ca said...

Leonardo dolls are mass-produced manufactured so that the value of libraries decline over the years come.They are also quite affordable for most people, vary in price, but the most expensive I saw was about 20 d to 30 pounds sterling. I have a few, but some have donations to charities and her family has needed the space.
Take a look on eBay to see if to compare it.

Post a Comment