Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Abdominal Cramps More Condition_symptoms What Is The Cause Of Sudden Shots Of Abdominal Cramps And Back Ache?

What is the cause of sudden shots of abdominal cramps and back ache? - abdominal cramps more condition_symptoms

I am 26 and suffered irregular heartbeats, abdominal cramps and back pain during the last 20 odd days have. Despite these last approximately 5 minutes the pain is severe, once even to the point of vertigo. Then I awoke from my sleep because of pain and had an immediate impulse to urinate. I have this pain maybe 3-4 times a day, sometimes less. My periods are regular, as a rule, but this month I'm almost 18 days late. Please advice.

1 comment:

rose_ais... said...

Girl, then I throw the same thing. I went to the doctor and the infection in the urine. (Call for urinary tract infection), go to the doctor and ask for urine test and blood work.

Hope this helps

Post a Comment