Sunday, December 27, 2009

Candida Die Off Symptoms Doctors Please Help!! Candidiasis & Fluconazole!?

Doctors please help!! candidiasis & Fluconazole!? - candida die off symptoms

Hello, thank you for reading ... I had to choke .. 8 years old and if my gut gut, mouth, etc.
During this time the doctors do not treat me and led Canesten as candidates not only brought problems in the department for the lady.

Basically, my body is full of it and now I'm Pityriasis versicolor in most my body.
I wasprescribedd monthly delivery 50mg fluconazole XA Day 1 and given Dacakort skin cream.
If I still feel ill within 1 month I had a blood test (because of my severe phobia of needles), I got the treatment for a month .. and ensure that only after this time must be the blood that nothing else happens.

I just wanted to ask if you have heard about my condition before, and if treatment is given to me, what you offer your patients?

I also take vitamins, such as yeast, the time is terrible symptoms.

Thank you in advance for anyone who can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment