Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ive Read Quite A Few Things On Here About Activation In Xp Im 14, Feeling Dizzy For A Few Months&once Fainted And Now I Have The Doctors Tomorrow,please Read.?

Im 14, feeling dizzy for a few months&once fainted and now i have the doctors tomorrow,please read.? - ive read quite a few things on here about activation in xp

Ok, so for the last month I was really dizzy and faint when after a bath .. and this question on Yahoo Answers ..........

Hello,
I am a girl of 14 years and months, I feel very dizzy when things are a bit vague, but that's all, and yesterday, took a bath after I went to the door and walk few steps, then disappeared.
I am vegetarian and I read on the Internet that could be cancer and heart disease ... But the fainting only happened once.
What should I do? And this is a sign of something serious?
Thank you x



So far 1 week later, I am still amazed and left the bathroom (30 December), and it was very hot, I had the feeling when you sat down in a swoon, so quickly. Having one day I decided to rather go to the doctors so, now I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon, but what I ask, do you think about my weight might have something wrong with him (2 pounds 8stone IM)?

What Any1 have any advice about dizziness?

Thank you x

5 comments:

MovieChi... said...

Perhaps your anemia (low red blood cell count). Or perhaps too much stress, sleep disorders, eating is not enough. My advice is to sit, if you feel dizzy, if you do not fall down and hurt yourself.

Just_Cal... said...

Heat stroke, diabetes or anemia. All light-headedness, but I'm not a doctor, just a student.

Go listen to doctors and what they say.

Your question can be vague and leave other important information, you can not online a diagnosis.

Just_Cal... said...

Heat stroke, diabetes or anemia. All light-headedness, but I'm not a doctor, just a student.

Go listen to doctors and what they say.

Your question can be vague and leave other important information, you can not online a diagnosis.

lizi.com... said...

They have really put to the Internet, the good doctor can get the wrong information, and perhaps worried about my recommendations are simply waiting until you go to the doctor

lizi.com... said...

They have really put to the Internet, the good doctor can get the wrong information, and perhaps worried about my recommendations are simply waiting until you go to the doctor

Post a Comment