Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pityriasis Rosacea More Condition_symptoms Can You Get Pityriasis Rosea More Than Once? Note: NOT ROSACEA! That Is A Different Thing.?

Can you get pityriasis rosea more than once? Note: NOT ROSACEA! That is a different thing.? - pityriasis rosacea more condition_symptoms

My daughter had this thing that I thought it was chickenpox in November. When I found her to the pediatrician, she told me it was pityriasis rosea, and since it caused by a virus, there is nothing we can do for them. 3-4 weeks later he was gone, but shortly after I developed and had about 6 weeks. It is totally disappeared, but after 5 weeks, I noticed a small spot that looked familiar in my chest. In couplle weeks, I was repeatedly emphasized, but this time it was limited in my chest was, especially under the breasts. Well, being a total hypochondriac, which really made me Flipper, since I first saw you can get several times, but it seems that the medical sites that you know that it once and it .. . Does anyone know? by the way the points are now all but disappeared.

2 comments:

spike s said...

The answer is yes. It is an infection that most people develop a resistance to a single exhibition. However, people rarely develop resistance not complete and may have relapses.

alkino m said...

Rosacea is a common skin disease that are affected mRosacea is a common skin condition that many Americans are affected, but also spread to the eyes and cause permanent burning sand. I have dry skin with rosacea have fought all my life. I was looking for a product that is on my skin, I am now 37 and finally am. I use the ZENMED Skin Support System - Dry Skin and saw results within a few days! I recommend it to others who have suffered from various dermatologist prescribed
Inexpensive and very effective acne solution.

Post a Comment